Saturday, January 2, 2010

Intro to Baker's Tales..

salam n hye to all...welcome to my online bakery shop... sebelum nie saya dah ada blog lain which is Darul Iman Cupcakes which later i also change its name to BAKER'S TALES CUPCAKE..my point to have another blog ialah supaya saya dapat specializekan between cupcakes n my bakery product...blog cupcakes akan fokus kepada cupcakes sahaja..and blog bakery nie akan fokus kepada pastry product yang lainnya..such as bread, cookies, pie, muffin and yang sewaktu dengannya lagi..hehehe..becoz lately my customer slalu jugak order pastry product yang lainnya..about the new name of bizz..Officially my bizz will operate under BAKER'S TALES name..i choose this name because of very simple reason...as every story have its own tales..i hope my bakery bizz will make their own fairy tales and become a legend in this arena..Insyaallah..semoga dipermudahkan...support dari pembaca blog and customer amatlah saya hargai..thanks and again WELCOME TO BAKER"S TALES!!!

No comments:

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Intro to Baker's Tales..

salam n hye to all...welcome to my online bakery shop... sebelum nie saya dah ada blog lain which is Darul Iman Cupcakes which later i also change its name to BAKER'S TALES CUPCAKE..my point to have another blog ialah supaya saya dapat specializekan between cupcakes n my bakery product...blog cupcakes akan fokus kepada cupcakes sahaja..and blog bakery nie akan fokus kepada pastry product yang lainnya..such as bread, cookies, pie, muffin and yang sewaktu dengannya lagi..hehehe..becoz lately my customer slalu jugak order pastry product yang lainnya..about the new name of bizz..Officially my bizz will operate under BAKER'S TALES name..i choose this name because of very simple reason...as every story have its own tales..i hope my bakery bizz will make their own fairy tales and become a legend in this arena..Insyaallah..semoga dipermudahkan...support dari pembaca blog and customer amatlah saya hargai..thanks and again WELCOME TO BAKER"S TALES!!!

No comments: